Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I've been watching this anime...I know I'm not really an anime kinda person but somehow, this Anime, caught my attention.. It's called "Beck" It's an anime which I can like, totally relate to... Being in a band, how the band was form up, the hardship of putting the band together, playing together as one... Going through shit just to get a gig.. recognition and all that package.. Well, this show, somehow.. made me relate to it..

It's about how a band is form up and how they went up through hardship just to get recognition and be known in their homeland.. and their dream was to play in the states.. They did follow their dreams..well.. here's an episode of "Beck" that I'd like to share u guys with... for more episodes.. do head out to http://www.veoh.com/ and search for Beck.. it's there.. for now..here's "Beck"

.:: Beck ::.
Episode 10


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors