Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MooD : Stoning
Date : 16th October 2006
Time Starts : 4:48am

.:: Hello School ::.

Yeap! That's what it says in the headline, "Hello School"... Yeap, looks like my one month break is finally over and how I wish...I repeat that again.. HOW... I... WISH... that the break wouldn't end. It's like, too early for it to end. Just as I was about to really enjoy the moments.. u know, somewhat like how it felt after I ORD-ed? Well...ermm..yeah, it's somethin' like that. But hey, we gotta smell it.. yeap... it's school allright tomorrow. I mean, it all seems like a dream. One month had past and trust me, one month is like a fuckin' short time guys... Trust me.. it's super short. Without realizing it, it's over..I mean.. FLASH.. that's it.. GONE...

Okay, I guess I go a li'l bit too much on that... ermm... break thingy..I mean, just look at that.. (Looks at the upper part of this blog)... yeah.. there u go.. it's like... bla bla bla.. Hahaha.. I miss the bunch in school.. I mean, the crew I hung out with... Yeap.. Syakir, Nad, Yati, Fathu, Lin, Hidayah and the rest of my class.. Darn, it's been a month and I nearly forgot my class's number.. Hmm.. what was that number again.. oh yeah.. PU...ermm..PU0604J? Yeah..I think that was it... Anyways, it'll be a cool beginning to my next module. I mean, our first subject takes place in 06-08... For those of u who's in my class or at least, in my school would know... 06-08 is a lab.. a computer lab... with INTERNET access! Yes.. INTERNET access! Meanin'.. most of us wouldn't be payin' much attention to the teacher teaching.. Hehehe...I mean, come on guys, let's get real here... Who would, in a normal state of mind, pay attention to the teacher when ur sick of that subject... I mean, ain't that right? I took notice of that... Whenever this particular classroom was used, most of my classmates wouldn't ever bother to listen to the teacher. But yeah, tomorrow's 06-08!! That's right!!

Ok, somehow, whatever that I've just wrote, is either lame, stupid or simply unlogical... Cuz u guys wanna know why? I'm in my stonin' mode... Meanin'... That I'm like half awake... I can't sleep cuz I gotta get ready for school in like...one hour's time.. So yeah, if I were to fall asleep... that's it.. I wouldn't wake up, and yeah... No School! God damn it... Litenin' to Comeback Kid right now... to the song.. Wake The Dead... Yeah!! That's song is fuckin' awesome guys, check it out if ur into fast paced hardcore music. U know, one of those, sing along type...

.:: In Bella I Sleep ::.

I'm tellin' u guys... Bella Luna Studio is the place... Da' Place! And seriously, somehow, I have a feeling that Bella have this some kind of a black "evil power" or somethin'.... I mean, for us regulars.. those who always head there to hang out and stay the night there or nights there... Always have problems going home. Cuz once u sit on that couch, or worse, lie down on that sofa... It's hard for u to get up and go. The longest that I slept there for.. was three days.. three fuckin' days.. I mean.. it's like, From afternoon day one.. over night... to day two.. overnight...and then day three morning.. only then, I would lift my butt up to head home. Seriously, for those who doesn't know what Bella Luna is.. Well, Bella Luna is a studio located at Katong Mall B02-02... Katong Mall is along Upper East Coast Road... And seriously, that place is so comfy, that it's definitely a home away from home for the Bella Luna Crew and Family... Fhasha grew attached to Bella.. hehehe.. She loves that place so much that she keeps comin' back and that's a good thing isn't it? Hehehe.. Love that girl, simply adorable... BELLA LUNA!! I LOIKE!!! Hehehe.. I love bella, it's my second home... It is SO... my home!

.:: Goodbye F&B ::.

Hmm.. Food & Beverage? Yeah, some of u may ask, what's up with Food & Beverage? Well, it's definitely not my stuff.. Just not my thang ya'all.. It's a super headache to work at such places. U have to remember recipes, the procedures, the proper split and stuff... madness! So I conclude that I won't be workin' in Coffee Bean anymore... I know that in my previous entry, it said that without work I'd have no fun and stuff right? Well u know what, I'm quittin' Coffee Bean and I'm shifting to other places... Example, Times Bookstore.. I'm gonna try to work there, that is, if they want to.. Hehehe..

There's like major pros and cons to everything. If ur in the F&B industry.. Example, Coffee Bean, there's food, always food... No cash to buy food? Never fear, if ur a barista in Coffee Bean, we'll provide u with food (More like, experimenting with ur own food) and there's food and u can always drink.. But if ur in Times, it's like.. U only have to watch over books... that's it...

Okay, u know what? Seriously I need to take a nap.. I"m like super sleepy now.. madness I tel ya... hehehe... well then.. till then.. love ya'all!

[ Time Ends : 5:56am ]

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors