Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

[ Mood:- Emotionless/Bored ]

.:: SAME OLD SAME OLD ::.

Here I am, again, in the classroom, with the same people that I see everyday. In class, not paying attention to the class but instead, doin' our own li'l stuff on the net and such. The server here sucks to the core and I really mean, to the core. It's like fuckin' slow. If it was a race... the server here is like the fuckin' tortoise in "Tortoise and the Hare". My group's not here at, the Paris people, always late.

.:: TIME IS NEAR ::..

Visited my grand auntie yesterday and she was really in bad shape. It sorta kills me to see her like that. I found out that she's havin' some kind of cancer or somethin' and it's eatin' her up from within. She's gettin' all skins and bones and it saddens me to see her lying on the bed being weak. She's 70+ already... Remembering back all the times when she was still active and full of energy. It touched me yesterday when she wanted to send us off when we were going back. She actually wanted to get off the hospital bed and send us off but we stopped her. Even at her condition, she still wanted to send us off. It was really sad... Everyone was there, tryin' to talk to her but she just stares blankly, lookin' through us as though we're not there, it's as if she was not there. We talked to her, but she just stares blankly again. If she have to go, I wish that she will not feel any pain and leave peacefully.

.:: BAD MOVE, WiSE GUY ::.

Hallie's mad at me again after I told her that it would be a hassle to buy her the food she wanted to eat after my school ends. The thing is, I got a straight bus to her place from school which is super near... and she wants the food from Haig Road, so that means, I have to go back to Haig Road, buy the food and head back to Bedok. I mean, I know I would be tired by then so I told her how I feel. And she was mad at me somehow. I hope she would feel better when i drop by later and I think I'm going to buy her that food even if I'm tired of what...

.:: KL, HERE WE COME...AGAIN ::.

The band's goin' up to KL again this weekend, that's including me of course. We're going to record again but this time, the guitar tracks. It's so costly to go there often. I feel bad borrowing cash from dad knowing his conditions and stuff but I just have to. If not the recording won't be done. I'll pay him back one day...I will...

.:: Offheidesen ::.

Well, till then... I"m goin' off again... Cheers to all!

TAG REPLY

puGGy:- Hey ya pluggy! Yeah yeah, I'm back in the game of blogging. Hehehe. Do keep in touch aight? And remember that on the 8th of August, we're doin' that video shoot, Just a reminder.. Hehe.. Aight then, do take care.. Miss ya and luv ya buddy!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors