Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 28, 2006

Sometimes I just wished that things are back to the way
they were... I just missed it at times... and I still don't
know why things turned around. What went wrong? I've been tryin' to find out but it's just so hard to get it right. They say that it's hard to get it right the first time but I've been through a lot of it and I'm still havin' a hard time to get it right...

I love my baby a lot... and I really mean a lot but she just doesn't see it. I may be a loud shouting boyfriend. I mean, honestly, I would shout out if I lost my temper but that is only when she did somethin' wrong and even so, she still doesn't realise that she's the one at fault. I just don't get it and never will I guess. Just like the song by The Ataris, "The Last Song I will Ever Write About A Girl", in the line,"Why do I never seem to learn that love is wrong and girls are fuckin' evil. I guess I'll never figure out, what womankind is all about..."
How I wish I could have a Genie lamp or something and put up a wish...and that one wish would be how things were back then. The happy us, no hassle, no arguements, no uptight conversations, no worries, no paranoia and such. It was just... free of mind. She was my comfort zone and I'm sure that I was her comfort zone too but now it's like we don't wanna turn to each other... I guess I have to buck up on myself if I wanna make things right. Tolerate.....tolerate.....tolerate.....tolerate..one day it'll pay off... Cuz I love her so much that only her who holds the key to my heart...

I wish things will be okay again... I hope...as time goes on...



No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors