Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 27, 2006

.:: BLACK MONITOR, WHITE SCREEN & LOTSA TINY WORDS ::.

Ahhh.... Here I am... Again, in front of my comp...not at home..but in school. It was total boredom in class the period before cuz there was nothin' but tables, chairs and a board for the teacher to write on. I was ignored... and that..was fuckin' irritating.. somehow. Still have a few more hours to go till home time... *sigh*

.:: DISAGREEMENTS LEADS TO ARGUEMENTS ::.

I was at the studio yesterday night for a jammin' session and some video diary interview done by Ikay... it's a video Diary of the band... but that's not the point... earlier, I told her that I would be home around 10 or 11 plus..but somehow, things got delayed, so we jammed a li'l later and the interview was pushed up as well, thus, resulting in the delay of comin' home. when it was roughly 11 plus, I decided to call her to inform her that I'll be a li'l late to come home cuz of the stuff I had to do in the studio... Well, she was unhappy somehow... Whenever I mention Band, Studio or gigs, she would suddenly turn into this.... thing... and she starts to throw a hate fits on me... other than that, she's super sweet and all.. So that was fine... Hung up..and I carried on with my business.

When I got home, I gave her a call.. took about 4 to 5 calls just to hear her say hello... And I said hello in a nice way..but what I got was an irritated tone by her sayin,"What?"... Wow, that was weloming enough...My intentions was good but somehow, she's tryin' to find trouble with me.. So I kept my cool.. Whatever it is...

She was talkin' about stuff.. u know..THE Future... together and stuff like that.. I was explainin' my view on it.. and stuff.. but she just doesn't understand cuz she keeps sayin' the same things over and over even after explainin' over and over again...That's kinda sad for me...and in the end she was the one who was pissed... And the weird part is, the fault would always turn back to me when initially, she started it.. i love her but if she keeps this up, I don't know if I would still be here... When she's in her nice mode... she's super sweet.. and super nice and all..but if she's in that bad wind of hers... she's like a super Hitler of somethin' and without knowin', turnin' into some kind of a War General or somethin' like that...

I just don't know lah... whatever it is, i love her..I love her with my heart and soul and I'll ripped my heart out just to prove my love to her...

I'm sorry Hallie for being a jerk that I am...

.:: UPCOMING GIG ::.

Upcomin' gig for No Direction.... NYP, tomorrow... It's free... hehe.. do come down if u want to..(that is if there's ever anybody still reads my blog)...Well, that's all.. nothin' excited...

Aight then, that's the end for today, shagged like mad (although i did nothin' much physical)... till then, I shall bit all of u...a very good farewell...Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors