Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, March 27, 2005

White light, monitor screen... weird sounds... Cool wind blowin'... Madness...Weekend cut short, Bad start to weekend which ended good..Well.. a brief of how my weekend went.. Anyways, great times.. I just came back from hangin' out with Hallie's family.. My week was okay.. camp.. as usual.. same old shit.. aight.. so there's no need to talk about it.. u know.. it's boring.. pretty much.. dull...Had a bad day on Thursday... well.. more like Thursday night... i mean.. it was 50/50.. half okay.. and half bad.. went to a chalet... and well.. everyone was there.. Somehow, issues was talked about and I was feelin' it.. felt it comin' before I came.. But it's settled.. Things talked out.. and everything's okay for now.. i hope.. I want it to be okay... It's for the future...After that.. everything was back to norm.. Madness.. fun.. laughter.. and well.. sleepiness.. didn't slept the whole night.. cool ain't it? Hehehe.. From 8 on Wednesday till 2 plus in the afternoon on friday.. WOW!! hehehe..Went to B's place to session on Friday eve and then head out to Bugis to fetch Hallie home.. And hung out with her till mornin'... easy to say.. Ton... in the mornin'... head out to her home... hung out at her place with her mom and brother.. fell asleep while I was there.. In the evenin'.. Went out with the whole family and had dinner at Simpang.. And after eatin'.. went cruising around with the family.. Damn.. had great fun!! It was really fun goin' out with her family..

It was a li'l sad when I had to leave.. Cuz normally, on saturday nights.. I would hang out with her.. ton with her... but today, I had to go cuz I got a friggin' duty tomorrow... Damn it.. She was sad and tears were rollin' down her cheeks when I was sayin' goodbye...I love that girl...

Anyways, another week is comin'.. and it's gonna be fuckin' boring.. that's all I can say.. madness.. Aight, my blog's pretty much lame.. And it's like one of those.. lame entries.. "I woke up, ate breakfast.. head out.. meet her.. enjoyed my time.. send her home.. head back.. looking forward to meet her again.. went back home.. had dinner.. bla bla bla.." One of those kinds..

Aight, that's it for today folks..I'm outta here.. gotta sleep.. Cheers to ya'all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors