Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, September 05, 2004

What u see below are the past few entries I wrote in camp... in my small diary... So yeah, read up aight? Anyways, I have nothin' much to update except that I went to check pluGGy up yesterday and well, she was a bit better but she just can't eat that much cuz her body system simply won't accept food, everytime she eats, she pukes it back out...Damn, it worries me although I try not to show her that... hope she'll do fine... Hangin' out with her yesterday was fun... Well, not THAT fun..but the word fun was there... We talked..I lectured her..and stuff..bla bla bla... After hangin' out with her and Kak Dani (pluGGy's Cousin) I head out to town to meet up with the bunch... So yeah... Bookin' in camp soon...so..that's it...Cheers! Enjoy the past "new" entries and well, if u guys noticed, new pics are up..so don't be shy, surf up!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors