Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hey guys! Guess what? I'm at home! Cool ey? Hehehe. Today's my third day of drivin' around on the public road... Tampines,Bedok and Pasir Ris... Most real, past by Temasek Poly and I drive real slow there... Hehehe, u guys know what I mean. The "view" was awesome! Another good "view" Was at the traffic light of Tampines, around the AXN building... There I was, my Rover, waitin' patiently at the traffic light, suddenly, an SBS bus pulled up on my right. So it was nothin', I turned my head and GOD DAMN!!! WHAT A WHAMMAX!! There she was sittin' there, lookin' out, of course, she wasn't lookin' at me but hell, I was lookin' at her. She was gorgeous. She doesn't look like a minah (Which I'm glad she wasn't).. Just an ordinary Plain Jane... Whatever is, I drove wreklessly.. Hehehe.. Well, don't blame me! Singapore road users can be fuck ups at times, especially some of the cabbies... They drove like they own the fuckin' road!

Cut in my lane any-o-how just to get their passenger up ahead... And big lorries drivin' above the speed they should and cuttin' into my lane. It was insane but fuck it, being a good defensive military driver, I keep my cool and so did my instructor. He's cool, never ever had he raised his voice on any of my guys... Detail 6 Driver 5... That's me... 5 guys in one group... I'll be havin' my night drivin' tomorrow... so yeah, I'm expecting more view..ehem..I mean.."view"... Hey, it's night time, it's that time of the day where beautiful beings of god appears...HAHAHA... okay whatever it is, I'm going to get back to my picture edittin'...crackin' up my brain on what to edit next... Too many pics.. hehe...

Anyways, I just remembered somethin'... The other time at the chalet, I saw this girl, say...about 14 or 16.. somewhere there... She was dressin' up like a so-called.."punk rocker"... along with her friends.. And me and the guys cracked up when we read what the shirt she was wearing said...U know what it says?....

"Punks Not Die" <-- I mean... talkin' about bad english, this is bad... Super mega extremely...BAD! Punks not die!! Now that made our minds think..."This shirt,is either from Malaysia or Indonesia..." Punks Not Die! What the hell were they thinking.. And this poor girl thinkin' that it's some kind of a cool "PUNK" shirt.. is being a victim of a bad Grammatical Error of English... SOCKS! We had a good laugh over that shirt and we somehow teased her... Hehehe.. It was mad...

Okay, that's it... I'll be typing in on my next entry with a half written poem...Cheers for now!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors