Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, May 31, 2004

Ah madness! It's Monday already?! Fuck! I just got back from a very mad two days event...hmm...hahaha..Can say that out of this two days... I spent 95% of my time, outside... Loads of activities goin' on... But before that..just wanted to tell u guys about what heppened in camp...

Durin' my course... there was this guy from another group (we're studyin' the parts of the vehicles, so yeah, we're in groups)... There was this guy, I don't even know how the fuck this shit happen. His finger was danglin'... Heard news that he was tryin' to climb down the tonner of something... and somehow, the ladder at the back hit his finger... and if u look at ur finger right now, there's three parts joined up right? I mean, there's three lines in all... The last line which is the one near the edge... that's the part where the piece of the finger was dangling... by the skin... it was mad! I wished I saw that sight but damn, too bad that I'm in the other group, if not, it would be awesome! He was rushed down to the hospital to do some stitchin' or somethin'... Awesome ain't it?

Okay, before I tell my activities about my past two days... I'M GROWING FAT AGAIN!! Fuck sia, this what happen when u slack after BMT... Fuckin' hell.. 16kg lost and now I think it's gainin' back. I can see fats growin' back under my chin and most real.. my tummy, it's slowly blowin' back up! ARGH! Madness.. I'm lazy, that's one thing's for sure and I told myself before.."Damn, after BMT, I'm going to maintain my weight..." MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT... My MALAY ASS!! Fuckin' hell.. So guys, if u saw me back then, wow! Ur lucky.. that was the only time u saw me so called slimmed down... So for those who wondered how I looked like if I was a li'l slimmer, u got the chance if u saw me back then. But now, I'm back to how I was. Hahah... Insanity to the maximus!

Saturday, what did I do on saturday? Hmm.. booked out from camp, head home... And then...ermm...where did I go? Oh yeah, head down to bugis to meet up with the bunch.. and this time, it was a mad bunch! It was big! Too many people to list out! But I'll do it anyways.. Here's the list...B,Dzafir,Tweet,Fad,IK,Nik,Inn,Aliff,Azri,Hafiz,Raymond(and his friends),Nick,Yi lin,Mon,Sya,Min,Aishah,Nurl.. It was an awesome crowd! It was fun! Smoked Sheesha in Arab Street. Funny thing was, Bernard got high cuz he was smokin' sheesha and it was funny just to see his face and reaction. Then the guys were havin' this bet to eat up the remainders of the coffee powder (u know, those powders that's left behind after u drink the whole cup of coffee? That's the one).. It was whacked! And then Inn was pretendin' to be this head of a Hong Kong Triad... If u guys readin' this and u don't get it? Well, u just have to be there to know what it's like, it was fuckin' whacked! After Sheesha, head back to B's place along with Fad and IK (The usual crashers of B's place) while B send Sya back home. So yeah, got back to B's place, played with B's new BOSS family pedal (U know, the one where there's many effects in one pedal).. It was cool! It has loads of cool sounds to play with... Too bad that it ain't mine. Watched "28 Days Later".. Fad knocked out first followed by IK and then me and then B... Talked crap with Fad till we both fell asleep... Madness..

Woke up yesterday, (Sunday).. around 10 plus comin' to 11... Head down to Serangoon to jam with my Bunkmate and his friends.. After that, head down to my place to shower and change (come on, it's like I never came back home one whole day and night the day before, of course I need to shower and change)... After my shower and everythin' that's needed to do, I head down to City Hall. Suppose to meet up with p|uGGy cuz I wanted to talk somethin' out with her but well, it was rainin' and I delayed, she got tired of waitin' I guess, plus the weather was makin' a lot of people feelin' sleepy. I was about to leave when she called me up to say that she ain't meetin' me cuz she's headin' out with Din to Borders to buy book for Azri. So yeah, we didn't meet up. Damn, I miss that girl somehow... For some mad reasons, I missed her badly... MIss those mad times where we just hang out and talk shit and do stupid silly things just to laugh... MADNESS GALORE! Anyways, hanged out in Starbucks Raffles City for a while before headin' out to "The Garage" To jam.. It was awesome, for some reason, the guy gave us the big room and seriously guys... that big room, was fuckin' awesome! It was so huge that u can even do a small mini gig in there... With Fad's madness, he was singin' and doin' mad actions that made us all laugh somehow...After jammin', we hung out at S-11 (substation Garden side)... And as usual, I ate Fishball Noodle... FUCK! I'm gettin' fat again! Damn it! Aight guys, i still have fuckin' laundries to do... And I need to wear those tomorrow, I'm fucked!

So that's it guys, I'm outta here, sorry for the long entry but I just feel that I need to type out a long one. I'll do a mass reply in a while...

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors