Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, March 05, 2004

Ha! The first thing I read when I came back..which is today, just now... is my tag board..and somebody really hates me.. Okay maybe not hate but simply disagree with what I type in and yeah..it's my blog... why can't I type in what I want? MOved on or not... love her or love her not..does it really bother u? Kiddie, who the fuck are u to tell me this? I ain't ur son..not even close to a family so why should u care? It's my own fuckin' business if I want to move on or not. Hate me if u want to I couldn't care less. Psyched!

Whatever it is... I'm just a shadow now, ain't much of my existence left here... Soon, I'll disappear and enter my own world. Kiddie, hate me... I'm beggin' u..please.. hate me...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors