Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, October 10, 2003

Hey ho!! Guys..thanks for the feedback..I've changed the size of the font..like what u guys told me to do..And as for the pic..hope u guys can see better...The whole idea..was to make the pic..sorta like...u-can-see-what-is-it-but-can't-make-out-the-shape kinda style....So yeah...

Today I had a great day! Went out on a date with Nina! And it was great! She's a nice girl..a very nice girl...and she looks a bit like Christina Aguilerra a li'l...and some angle... Went to watch The Italian Job (yeah yeah,I know,that show's been running for quite some time and only now I wanna watch,but hey...at least I've watched!hehe) She's older than me,she's 21. Went to meet up with her in Tamp..and gotta say that I was a li'l bit nervous at first...I mean..it was my first time meeting her and after a while..time sorta break the ice. Soon after,I got comfy with her. we took the bus from Tamp..and the thing is,she wasn't used to the public transport..cuz she's been riding her bike for a long time... SHE RIDES!! A VESPA!! HOLY COW! A vespa..guys...a bike that I've always wanted..and SHE rides a vespa...darn...heheh...The funny thing was..she wanted to fetch me at first (I didn't know she rides) And I was like..."Oh..kay..that will be weird.." So I crack up a lame joke by saying.." I guess,if u were to fetch me,we'll be willie-ing all the way from Tamp to Lido?" Then we both started crackin' up...I mean..cuz of my weight at the back...heheh...lame ey? But overall..she's cute,nice,funny...and I like her...But I don't know ey...let's see how it goes..stay tune to find out more...

Aight guys,tomorrow...B's bookin' out so ND is on Stand-By mode to jam... Not sure about the actual time on when he actually book out... So standing by... Before that,heading out to Fir's place to do the design cover. Aight guys,I'll write in again..stay tuned...

Woopeedooooooo!!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors