Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Sweating...hot..feelin' lonely...Suddenly i miss a lot of people...And most real..suddenly i missed my ex...Ainun...i mean..what the fuck..after two years..comin' to three years of not contacting her..suddenly i miss her? Why? Maybe being the reason i talked to my grandma yesterday abou ther....Well,me and my granny in my room..at night..we talked about things..how the estate change..about how the people here moved out..and new neighbours and stuff..and we talked about my cats..come to think of it..I roughly calculated..i think we have taken care of about almost 100 cats...as time goes by...right now..we're havin' like 15 cats at home. 15 CATS!! at home?! but still did'nt beat the last record which was 18 cats...and we talked about all the different favourite cats and stuff..and there was one time wwhereby Ainun took this cat home to my home because it wa a small kitten and it was raining and the poor li'l kitten was shivering with cold and the kitten's fur was wet and stuff..so Ainun was pitying that cat...I took it home..and took care of it till it's okay. Ainun..the girl whom I've been with for almost three eyars...comes to waste..no three years past since I broke up with her...last seen her..or last..hear her... Wonering how she's like,sometimes i feel like callin' her up..ask her how she's doin or maybe ask her out to catch out with old times. But then again,I don't have the courage to do that...So yeah..I shall just let it be and left alone..wondering...

Here i am..sittin' down on the floor while I'm typing out my blog and wondering what's going on with things surrounding me this days....Friends havin' problems here and there..and friends who's left lost and wondering...that's kinda madness..As for me..I guess that I really have to move on from now on..i really can't stick around and wonder what happens next and stuff...cuz for real...she loves that someone a lot and that someone loves her a lot. I've learn that i shouldn't type out SMS messages any o how... I should be happy for them...cuz they're realyl happy for one another..so i guess..I gotta take my passport..and leave this place called.."My Past".

Talkin' about movin' on...About the girl named Sabrina..my mind is already off from her..cuz after learning new things about her,the new shit she does..the way she plays the "game" I don't really like her anymore. True colours exposed after what has been done. Argued with her the other time because I started it (being the firestarter). saying her stuff and all but somehow Pluggy got involved in it and i was kinda pissed off cuz lpuggy now..is a best friend of mine and like my own sis..how come her names appear in the sms that Sabrina sent..i asked Pluggy if that statement was true...Pluggy did not say whatever Sabrina types out in the SMS message..i know Pluggy wouldn't say that..so most real..pluggy asked for Sab's number..and instantly gives her a call. God knows what happens during that phone call..and stuff...I wanted to take my trumpet back but Sabrina..LYING her way by saying that she's busy..cuz she's workin..and yeah..workin'..like as if..when I heard the news that when i sent the message to Inn sayin' that Sab's workin'..inn ask Sab where was she at that moment..she was out with her friends a Bugis hangin' out..so what does that conclude..that she's..a two headed 'snake"? Double faced sly girl....that's what she is...

Yesterday..Inn got my trumpet back..or was it two days back..he got the trumpet back for me..and most real..Inn's enjoying my trumpet now..i guess..hehe...It's madness..

As for today..i ain't got fuckin' much things to do and I'm fuckin' bored which most probably i'll be hangin' out with Malik again. I wanted to go to far East to get another Mesh cap..of different colours. It's only 5 bucks..it's fuckin' 5 BUCKS!! It's cheap and besidees..it looks nice.. Gotta get some buttons too to put on my cap. Currently I have a blue trucker's cap (mesh cap,only with a different name)

Allrighty then,I'm outta here...oh wait...last thing in mind...I'll be sessioning a ska band..for one gig...playing the trumpet..THE TRUMPET! holy shit..just as I was about to stop playin' the trumpet..they have to call me back in to session for them...Damn it!...anyways..CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors