Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, July 25, 2003

[ Music Blasting: Muse - Plug In Baby ] [ Mood :-: Sleepy ]

Wow! It's already a fuckin' Friday! Amazing ey? And most real,one week of not havin' my brother at home is fuckin' awesome! I rule the fuckin' room when he's not around. And damn I don't know what's with the plan for today. I ain't got much things left to do. Right now,still groggy...I'm sittin' in front of the comp with no clue on what I should do later. See,that's what happened when u slacked to much,u'll run out of idea on what to do.

Hmm...maybe i should go have breakfast but there ain't much to eat. Damn! Maybe i should get down to get some hawker food...hmm... I don't know...

[ Music Blasting: Penfold - I'll take you everywhere ]

I'm suppose to meet up with Dil to pass him the shirt that he needs but I'm feelin' kinda heavy to go around. But he needs the shirt...damn I'm feelin' bad right now. It wouldn't be a problem if he ain't workin' later but the thing is...he's workin'. So yeah,kinda hard.

I'm out of ideas on what should I type out...so..yeah..I'm so totally lost..so yeah..again..I'm outta here!

Offheidesen!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors