Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

[ Music Blasting : No Direction - Nostalgia ] [ Mood :-: Sucky ]

Sucky mood? Ngast...just having..this sucky feeling...God knows why cuz I can't even explain it in words. I just heard the thunder and wow...what an emo night..rain and night..WoW! *sigh* Sooner or later,I'll be one lost fuck! In the afternoon..hanged out with a whole bunch of people at Starbucks...celebrating's Mint's birthday and she's 17! Sweet 17..once again..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINT! Hehehe..hope u had a good time with us.

Pluggy came down just now and I was happy to see her,afterall..we've not met each other for like what..almost 4 months..WoW! Long time ey? So kinda miss her... Seriously..I'm one lost fucked up kid... In denial I am...just asked Nuwul..missing someone u loved,and happy to see her...does that mean that I've not moved on..and Nuwul says..yes....I seriously thought that I've moved on..but fuck! Why?! nuwul says...I love her..waaay too much...I don't know..pluggy..I'm happy to see her with Azri..together..and I'm sure..Pluggy would be happy to see me with someone else too...I should take my stand..and move on! DAMN IT!

After slackin'....went to meet her..hanged out and talked crap and all..and most real.was told something about my bad points...and the truth was revealed...It's confidential..so I can't reveal it..sorry guys. Maybe I'll be meeting her again tomorrow...hehe..to see her parrot or something...Madness...

Went in IRC to chat up...Shammie approached me..and we chatted...and things are all messed up...I'm the cause of it..I suck! I tried fixing things up..but everytime I fix things up...instead of getting better...it will all be fucked up! *sigh* Her decision was to stray away from everyone and all that's in her mind...I asked her to hate me if it stops her suffering...please do...I don't want her to be hurt anymore. And blame me..cuz this time...it's a clear cut that I'm the cause of this. I really don't know what else to do about things...

One tip that I've learnt from a dear friend...Sammy...Never..ever to talk to a new special someone in ur life..about ur EXs...and I blew it...cuz I keep talking about my ex..Pluggy...and that's the cause of things to not go right...I should shut my mouth once and for all! ARGH! Enough,till then...I'm outta here!

"When two friends fall in love,they learn that they're meant for each other but when they fall out of love,they'll realise that they want to keep each other forever"


No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors