Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, April 24, 2003

[ Music Blasting : My Squared Circle - Alone ] [ Mood :-: Dodgy ]

madness..what am I doin' up so early..as always..I stay up till late mornings... Sent Bernard in the morning..and it was kind of a sad goodbye...we hugged and all...seeing them go off into the bus... Hehehe...merely a farewell but it felt as if they would be gone long... *sigh* madness.

Hanged out aroun Tamp area after sending B and Yan off...and then went jamming with First Chapter..for one hour. Saw the kids of Underedge...they were jamming. So we jammed..hang out..again...at bedok...saw sammy...and his friend..and we hanged out..and stuff..bla bla bla...talked crap...

ah madness..there's soccer going on right now..i heard that Man U 4 Real Madrid 1? I ain't sure..but fuck it..i ain't a soccer freak... anyways...I'm outta here..chatting away in IRC....peace out!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors