Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, April 05, 2003

[ Music Blasting: The Ataris - Summer Winds Was Always Our Song ] [ Mood :-: Bored ]

It's a freakin' Saturday,it's humid and it's warm...DAMN! I'm bored cuz I'm like stuck at home with nothin' to do. Supposedly to be out with Dil but both of us had no idea
on where to go so we grew tired of thinking on where to go and that's when we decided to stay at home. But seriously,it's like,there's no where else to go these days
and it's like making me bored of everything.

Talked to Shammie yesterday or was it the day before and she told me everything on how she's feeling and I guess that this time,I lost the battle.I can't fight it anymore cuz
that's the way she feels about things. Just not ready to commit into relationship and she wants to treat everyone else as equal and well it's hard for me to do it but I have to
accept it. I still have feelings for her and well I do love her and I guess I have to keep quiet about it. Not to show my feelings,or tell her about how I feel and all just let things
be as the way she wants it to be. But seriously,it's hard... Let's just see how things go...

It's evening time and I'm still at home,god damn!! I'm sweating right now cuz it's like...HOT! Even though the fan's blasting at the back!

No Direction's Update: Vocals recording is currently on the 65% mark,I guess...and there's more to do. We'll be recording again this comin' Tuesday.

Gig Update For No Direction: Got news from Tweety about the gig at Fullmoon Bar in Costa Sands...We might be playing next Thursday there if everyone in the band agrees to play so stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors